Location(s): MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Support all aspects of product life cycle to meet or exceed P&L or energy efficiency goals across C&I or Mass segments. Manage portfolio's marketing mix, communications, training, and support needs throughout the organization. Drives effectiveness of product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Manage a portfolio of data access and analytics products for businesses and communities to identify energy efficiency opportunities.
- Provide input for product market plan to meet market segments' needs and product goals. Ensure portfolio strategies meet customer needs.
- Implement portfolio's marketing mix including: pricing, sales channels, launch activities, acquisition and retention, life-cycle management and customer migration paths. Manage day-to-day product portfolio issues to meet cross segment goals.
- Develop budgets, sales forecasts, DSM goals and profitability goals. Accountability to product P&L.
- Work with business partners in the Information Technology organization to identify and address software application enhancements and defects
- Conduct evaluation of product portfolio and update systems to maintain competitiveness.
- Responsible for excellent product implementation and accurate, timely communications of status.
- Lead and participate on teams to ensure effective marketing strategies are developed, product needs are understood and to reinforce cooperation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3 years in marketing.
- Proven results in one of the following areas; product development, launch, channel management, program management, or cost management.
- Experience with marketing energy efficiency and sustainability initiatives
- Experience working with Information Technology systems and personnel
- Experience with managing energy benchmarking programs and software systems, such as ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager (R)
- Experience with greenhouse gas inventory analysis for community sustainability planning
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Utilities and Corporate Servic || 51680:DSM Marketing North || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 7066
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com