We are seeking an individual for a Regular position as a Lead Billing Quality Assurance Analyst in the Customer Service Division.
Manage projects related to multiple large and diverse Billing, Quality and Service Order projects; including supervising a team for testing and process improvement. Perform complex, senior-level research, analysis, project planning and leadership to seek and develop opportunities for process improvements and ensure quality is maintained for billing and service order functions.
Manage and develop test plans, from a business perspective, to ensure timely and quality approval for assigned Billing, Quality and Service Order projects; manage testing schedules and deliverable deadlines;
Lead projects pertaining to process improvement, new business initiatives and rate development; document procedures, work-flow, conclusion, and impact to present to management;
Define, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and metrics to develop sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable process improvements;
Develop, train and support quality processes within Billing / Quality Assurance group to ensure OUC standards are met and procedures and methodologies are being followed;
Conduct audits of basic to complex quality assurance functions to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met, including compliance with internal policies, OUC Administrative Policy, and local, state, and federal regulations;
Review basic to complex business and functional requirements as well as use cases for OUC customer billing projects;
Approve, participate and execute the development of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases; identify, analyze and report defects;
Conduct risk assessments on customer billing processes and provide improvement recommendations;
Provide leadership, training, and workflow guidance to other analysts and team members;
Interface with and maintain relationships and coordination between project teams and billing division to resolve issues and create synergies for effective processes;
Approve credit and debit adjustments on customer accounts up to $2,500.00; Issue credit and debit adjustments on customer accounts as needed
Perform other duties as assigned.
· Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following:
o Software Applications (i.e. Cognos, JD Edward EnterpriseOne, Quality management software/Application Lifestyle Management (ALM), Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B));
o Utility billing and rate structures;
o Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
· Comprehend billing statements, financial reports and customer record spreadsheets;
· Ability to coach, train, and provide leadership to team members and other analysts; Understand project management life cycle from initiation to completion;
· Ability to make arithmetic computations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals, rates, ratios and percentages;
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, etc.) and use standard office equipment (computer, telephone, copier, etc.).
Education/ Certification/ Years of Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field from and accredited college or university;
· Minimum of six (6) years of experience analyzing residential and commercial customer billing and/or load usage data, to include two (2) years of supervisory experience, leading small teams and/or projects; four (4) years performing quality assurance testing (preferred);
· Utility industry experience (preferred);
· Required to be completed within two (2) years of hire:
o OUC Leadership Certification.
Rate of Pay: CS11E Salary $64,905.00 - 97,357.00