JOB TITLE: PRICING MANAGER
EEO CODE: 1.2
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 20-30%
LEVEL/SALARY BAND: 10/11
POSITION TYPE: EXEMPT
HR CONTACT: KIM HOELTING, Human Resources Director
JOB Overview: This newly created finance role will CREATE PRODUCT PRICING STRATEGIES TO LEVERAGE ACROSS THE CORPORATION.
SOLOMON CORPORATION: WE ARE A STEADILY GROWING COMPANY WITH SIX LOCATIONS AND 750+ EMPLOYEES NATION-WIDE. IF YOU WISH TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT IS COMMITTED TO CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT, GROWTH AND COMING THROUGH FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WHEN IT’S ON THE LINE…WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM YOU.
A dedicated email has been set up for this search: send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREER PAGE ON LINKEDIN FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SOLOMON CORPORATION OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.SOLOMONCORP.COM TO VIEW CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AND TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION in addition to sending in your resume.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION reporting to the CFO.
1. Manage, set and update pricing models for inventory (buys) and salvage (buys)
2. Manage, set and update pricing models for sale of equipment
3. Manage, set and update quote process
4. Pricing models updated based on
5. Evaluate / Manage
6. Work closely with internal and external customers, sufficient to know the pulse of the business to maximize price with inputs from sales on the market and operations on available capacity.
7. Work closely with plants to fill any and all open capacity within our manufacturing locations. Adjust pricing to accomplish this.
8. Assist in securing committed delivery commitments, working with the plant’s scheduler at the manufacturing locations.
9. Review BOM’s to ensure we utilize the best cost-to-serve approach for Solomon and the customer, based on customer requirements and specifications. (i.e. – ask questions around Al vs. copper, rewind vs. remanufacturing, etc.)
10. Manage and approve pricing to align with the company’s revenue and EBITDA targets.
11. Ensure consistent pricing for repeat customers and manage customer pricing contracts.
Confidential samples of work demonstrating skill and scope of projects will be requested in the inerview process in Step 2 and 3.