At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
* SPECIAL POSTING NOTES:
Candidates with a minimum of 5 years prior labor relations experience, including but not limited to the following professional experiences strongly preferred:
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Partnering with all levels of leadership within the business unit, aligns HR strategy with business goals, direction and Exelon's vision. � Provide proactive professional HR guidance and support to internal clients with goal of adding value to the overall business as well as impacting the Exelon enterprise in attainment of strategy. � Drives change and enables innovation through consultation on talent and workforce strategies. � Working under minimal direction, supports assigned client group and implements HR Strategy to support business unit goals and objectives
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Partner with business leadership to provide consultative guidance, develop and implement plans informed by organizational capabilities, structure, processes and competencies in alignment with business strategy.
- Lead or participate in enterprise-wide initiatives including, but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, HR and business transformation projects as well as lead, support and sustain change.
- Champion employee engagement and workforce effectiveness planning and initiative implementation in partnership with the business and HR specialty areas, such as talent acquisition and diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Liaison to specialty HR functions and centers of expertise for optimal client support.
- Drive integrated process focused on workforce and talent planning through accessing and analyzing data which assesses the talent pipeline and strategizes to foster strength
- Evaluate and resolve employee relations issues if systemic and complex as well as evaluate and develop strategy for trends.
- Provide input to COEs with goal of continuous improvement and innovation
- Provide direction to HR Operations Support Specialist
-4-year degree in Human Resources or related field
-8 to 10 years of strong HR operations experience or HR specialist area in a matrix organization.
- Ability to provide verbal and written communications clearly, succinctly and persuasively.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, including knowledge of EEO, ADA and FMLA.
- Ability to understand problems in the context of the bigger picture and influential relationships as well as the overall industry and marketplace in which Exelon operates.
- Strong drive for results to lead and facilitate efforts to ensure human resources alignment with the business unit.
- Proven skills in coaching and performance management,
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor dealing directly with client leads to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change.
- Ability to use research methods effectively including data collection and analysis
- Advanced degree, MBA or Masters Degree in related HR field
- PHR or SPHR