Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Engineering Services (SEL-ES) seeks an Account Administrator who has a strong blend of administrative and project support skills. Successful candidates will have experience with planning and coordinate activities on multiple projects, with excellent writing, reporting, Excel and communication skills. If you are an Account Administrator with demonstrated experience in supporting projects and are interested in applying your skills to support the electric power industry, we invite you to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1.Create and maintain project files and project tracking records such as time reporting, financial records, schedules, budgets and summary spreadsheets.
2. Review project proposals for accuracy and adherence to style guidelines.
3. Administer the flow of project documents between internal and external stakeholders
4. Enter and track orders, manage logistics and monitor past due accounts.
5. Track and report project measures such as project expenditures vs. budget, progress vs. schedule, and quality related measures. Report potential project problems as soon as they can be identified.
6. Order office supplies, coordinate internal and customer meetings, and provide administrative/office support as needed.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma
2+ years of project support experience
Strong computer, telephone, proofreading and filing skills
Ability to learn concepts and technical details of products and services
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Related Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge of accounting principles
International shipping experience
Experience with Deltek Vision or other project management software
Lakewood, CO-This position is located in Lakewood, CO. Tucked against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, and located just seven miles away from Denver, making Lakewood a perfect place to live and work. Enjoy an unmatched quality of life with easy access to outdoor recreation and great schools.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.