You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
- Responsible for daily cash management including daily reconciliation of all cash accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable processing
- Assist in the quarterly forecast and annual budget for the Finance Department
- Assisting in the month end close
- Maintain the fixed asset system
- Prepare journal entries, general ledger analysis and account reconciliations
- Responsible for settlement billing which includes: creating and uploading files into the market system, testing and implementation of new billing items, generating invoices to Market Participants, interfacing market system files to the Financial System, interpreting governing billing documents
- Daily interactions with both internal and external customers and other projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three - five years of accounting experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, proficiency in PowerPoint, and Word, and three – five years experience utilizing an automated accounting system
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Lawson General Ledger System
- Cash management experience
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.