Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support intra/interdivisional information flow through the development of correspondence, meeting minutes, presentations, databases, and filing systems.
2. Prepare and code forms for purchasing supplies and equipment.
3. Coordinate and reconcile travel arrangements.
4. Collaborate with internal and external contacts to plan and organize customer visits and training.
5. Mentor, train and provide backup for other Administrative Assistants.
6. Facility Management in terms of Garden, Housekeeping, Pantry and office maintenance activities.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operation, and World Class Manufacturing principles.
8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Related associate degree or equivalent experience
3+ years of administrative support experience
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Superior organizational skills and high attention to detail
Excellent grammar and communication skills
Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
Ability to learn and communicate technical/scientific information
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Database management skills
Experience with Lotus Notes, SharePoint, and Visio
Foreign language skills