To provide administrative services for the applicable Vice President, and department staff in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
* Assists in the development of presentation materials for meetings, including Board committee meetings, if applicable.
* Maintains the department company credit card, including reconciling statements.
* Develops the department budget, manages department purchase requisitions, monitors department contract expirations.
* Maintains calendar and appointments of the applicable Vice President.
* Arranges/coordinates departmental travel, prepares expense/reimbursement reports.
* Provides meeting planning and support.
* Ensures department supplies are available.
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned.
Some travel and work outside of normal business hours. While working in certain areas of the plant, there is the potential for exposure to hazards typical of an industrial working environment. Must be able to follow established protective measures including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Must be able to work and access all administrative locations of the plant and grounds. Must be able to climb stairs. Must be able to work flexible hours based on varying initiatives and unplanned deadlines.
High School Diploma, 5 years’ experience in an administrative role.