The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer. If you are a current student at an accredited university in the King of Prussia area looking for an opportunity to develop your software skills, learn from industry leading engineers, and enhance your academic learning then this may be the position for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
2. Perform testing on existing and new technology.
3. Document test bed activities and results.
4. Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
5. Support applications engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
6. Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
King of Prussia, PA- This position is located in King of Prussia, PA. Located just twenty miles from Philadelphia, its close proximity allows residents to enjoy all that the big city has to offer. Enjoy easy access to trails along the river, or attend sporting events nearby. The diverse options make King of Prussia the perfect place to call home.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.