Associate Product Marketing Manager
EnerNOC has an immediate opening for an Associate Product Marketing Manager. In this Boston-based role, you will be responsible for understanding EnerNOC’s customers, competitors and market trends in order to commercialize EnerNOC’s demand response and energy storage offerings.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will be at the forefront of EnerNOC’s drive to maintain its position as the market leader in demand response and energy storage. You will bring your creativity and skills in data analysis to bear to show the many ways our customers are benefiting from partnering to EnerNOC to get more from energy. The insights you uncover will shape how we communicate the value of our procurement solutions to our customers and shape the future product offering.
- Use data to develop metrics and communicate the value of our demand response and energy storage services
- Conduct analysis across all aspects of product marketing, including market sizing, pricing analysis, sales analysis and win-loss analysis to inform both tactics and decisions
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of our target customers and our market space; understand our business drivers
- Be the consummate team player, going out of your way to ensure exceptional communications between yourself and your colleagues
- Build strong relationships with sales, engineering, marketing, product management, professional services and operations
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in an analysis heavy field
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to not only do analysis but communicate results to business stakeholders
- Ability to sift through details quickly and determine what’s important
- Ability to work in a fast paced exciting environment
- Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder
- Excellent computer skills including advanced features of Excel
- Creativity and a sense of humor