Location(s): MN - Roseville
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Provide direction and support to ensure accurate and timely customers payment application. Manage the daily operations of a Customer Receivables team of 10-15 people, which includes responsibility for talent management, providing regular feedback, conducting performance reviews, administering discipline and team building. Set goals, assign work, monitor performance, support employees in the successful completion of daily work and achievement of corporate and strategic department goals, as well as professional development goals. Implement process improvements, supply regular reports, identify opportunities for customer satisfaction and cost control, and prepare and conduct training. Resolve customer issues. Responsible for communications across work groups and among affected departments.
• Monitor overall performance, motivate improvements, provide direction and strategically hire and train work force to meet customer and business needs and to achieve customer service and financial goals. Conduct performance reviews, provide coaching. Responsible for talent management and other employment related decisions.
• Plan, organize, allocate and assign tasks and follow up with team members to complete daily work and control outstanding work and issues. Provide analysis, recommendations and implementation to resolve system and employee performance issues in order to meet goals.
• Answer and resolve complex issues, provide follow up findings and recommendations for process improvements, offerings and policies. Responsible for proper interpretation and application of rules and regulations.
• Maintain relationships and coordinate activities with peers and other departments (CCC/BSC, Customer Solutions, Business Systems, etc.) Lead or serve on teams.
• Conduct and assist with Customer Receivables functions and special projects as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three years experience in one of the following areas: Remittance, Customer Receivables, Billing, , Accounting
• Experience leading teams and projects
• Experience in a regulatory billing/cash environment
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Roseville || MN - Roseville || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 43557:Customer Receivables || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 19748
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com