You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
IMarket Operations Support Services department participates in various projects to update and maintain Market Operations software systems and business processes. This includes reviewing proposed changes to the ISO New England market design, developing business requirements for software and business process changes, reviewing IT technical software designs, working with various business units to update business processes, and planning and performing software testing.
Market Operations Projects & Assignments
- Complete business requirement design and business process design & development though final implementation of solution
- Complete the development and review of training documentation
- Complete the development and execution of test conditions for software te
- Complete development of testing tools for Settlements software solutions
- Participate in overall acceptance testing for new or evolving business solutions
Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) Issue Resolution
- Work with business units to develop solutions and update business requirements for assigned work as part of the issue resolution process
- Complete testing when software solutions are developed
- Represent Market Operations at internal meetings
- Participate in discussions with internal stakeholders during formation and/or modification of Market Rules and Manuals that may affect the business processes of Market Operations
Departmental Process Review
- Identify and suggest improvements to efficiency of current internal processes and procedures
- Review and propose changes to internal processes and procedures based upon Market Rule changes
- Ensure Manuals and Market Rules, Functional Specifications and Business Processes and Procedures are all in agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems, Business Administration or other applicable discipline
- Assistant Business Analyst: 0-2 years of related work experience
- Associate Business Analyst: 1-3 years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing business processes and software solutions
- Business Analyst: 4-6 years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing business processes and software solutions
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.