Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks a professional and analytical individual for our Compensation Analyst position. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a strategic compensation program for a global company, then this position is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Possesses, understands and applies knowledge and experience of global compensation practices related job evaluation, career ladder development, market data, audits and compliance activities.
2. Provide input to the development, enhancement and implementation global compensation processes and guidelines
3. Support operational activities around data management
4. Develop and maintain knowledge of varying countries compensation laws
5. Train and consult with employees and leaders on compensation philosophy
6. Manage confidential files and other privileged information.
7. Maintain accurate records and manage reporting requests.
8. Under general supervision, follow established work routines, using initiative to propose solutions to problems.
9. Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
10. Other duties as assigned.
11. Understand. Create. Simplify.
B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources, Accounting/Finance, or related field
Minimum two years related experience in a finance or compensation setting
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Strong customer service experience
Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion in handling sensitive information and data
Demonstrated ability to handle/prioritize tasks in multiple disciplines
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational and filing skills
PHR or CCP certification
Familiarity with Workday HRIS
This position is located in our Spokane Valley, WA office.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.