Must be currently attending school during the term of the position in order to qualify.
Position Summary Description:
Performs as part of a team that manages a centralized Reliability Standards Compliance monitoring and reporting process to assure Seminole's auditable compliance with FERC, NERC & FRCC standards as well as FERC Standards of Conduct. Works on long term compliance projects for Seminole subject matter experts (SMEs) addressing reliability requirements for plant, transmission, and cyber security operations. Communicates with SMEs and outside consultants regarding NERC Reliability Standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, general business, Accounting, English or similar degree.
* Participates in the development of compliance workflows and processes.
* Participates in the drafting of corporate procedures and other related technical documents.
* Participates in meetings with senior staff and management to identify and address potential areas of non-compliance and anticipate future compliance requirements.
* Participates in the training of power plant, system operations, load forecasting, and transmission staff regarding reliability requirements.
* Assists with the evaluation & preparation of procedural documentation, ongoing monitoring, testing, and remediation.
* Participates with team of personnel in the performance of audits, surveillances, and assessments.
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned.