Position Summary Description
Fulfilling Contract Maintenance department objectives, in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, practices, and regulatory guidelines. Serves as a support to all Contract Maintenance staff.
* Assists with day to day operations of Contract Maintenance functions and duties.
* Reviews contract information, compiles information and drafts weekly report for manager.
* Provides clerical and administrative support to the Contract Maintenance department.
* Training support, including reporting of information to appropriate Contract Maintenance contact.
* Responsible for the upkeep and filing of all Contract Maintenance contracts and files.
* Responsible for contractor safety training/tagspro – clearance procedures.
* Accessing gate logs/gate log checking/visitor logs to ensure contractor accuracy on DFR.
* Compiles and maintains Contract Maintenance reports and spreadsheets.
* Maintains job posting board.
* Stock and maintain printer/copier supplies.
* Orders from warehouse any supplies requested by Contract Maintenance.
* Assists with Hot Work Permit procedure requirements. Process the North Annex hot work permits, ensuring that contractors are following the hot work permit procedure properly.
* Provides assistance to employees and contractors.
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned.
High School Diploma and working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree.