Performs Environmental, Safety, and Training duties as assigned. Works on long-term compliance projects for Seminole subject matter experts (SMEs) addressing Environmental, Safety, and Training requirements for plant. Communicates with SMEs, internal contact, and outside contacts depending on assignments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Working towards a Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental, science, or similar degree. Process knowledge is a plus.
* Participates in the development of compliance workflows and processes.
* Reviews and creates programs for compliance requirements in Environmental waste.
* Participates in the drafting of corporate procedures and other related technical documents.
* Participates in meetings with SMEs and management to identify and address potential areas of non-compliance and anticipate future compliance requirements.
* Participates in training.
* Assists with the evaluation & preparation of procedural documentation, ongoing monitoring, testing, and remediation.
* Participates with team of personnel in the performance of audits, surveillances, and assessments.
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned.
* Normal office working conditions.
* While working in all areas of the plant, there may be extreme temperatures, dusty or dirty conditions, high noise levels, internal equipment inspections, working heights and inclement weather.
* Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), such as a hard hat, safety or steel toe boots, safety glasses, hearing protection and other PPE requirement as assigned. The use of respiratory equipment may be required.
* Some travel and work outside of normal business hours.
* Must possess a valid Florida dri ver’s license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).