Must be currently attending school during the term of the position in order to qualify.
Position Summary Description
Fulfilling Human Resources department objectives, in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, practices, and regulatory guidelines. Serves as a support to all Human Resources staff.
* Assists with day to day operations of human resource functions and duties.
* Maintains weekly reports.
* Provides clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources department.
* Benefits support, including reporting of information to appropriate human resources contact.
* Responsible for the upkeep and filing of employee files.
* Compiles and maintains Human Resources reports and spreadsheets.
* Assists with FMLA and workers’ compensation tracking.
* Maintains job posting board.
* Assists with the processing of step increases.
* Assists with wellness programs including rebates, incentives, annual health screenings and special wellness events.
* Assists with Seminole’s service award and retirement recognition programs, including but not limited to program development and required contacts with prospective and current vendors and employees.
* Participates in new employee onboarding.
* Provides customer service to employees.
* Assists with the completion of exit interviews.
* Assists with applicant testing.
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* High School Diploma and working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree.