Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Transformation Analyst to support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership in network assurance transformation activities. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD
Support transformation activities to include cloud, CDSP, JRSS/JIE, SIEM, Tool Capabilities, Operational Process Optimization, and others. Actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Transformation Lead, Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
- Participate in working groups and follow project developments
- Works to achieve key project/program objectives and deliverables.
- Develop cyber strategy documentation
- Provide Cyber Technical Expertise for customer inquiries
- Establish and maintain cross program relationships for cyber related collaboration
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives.
- BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 12+ years of prior relevant experience. 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Experience supporting Cyber Transformation Activities
- Experience with Intelligence Driven Defense
-DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Previous experience in leadership positions
- DoD 8570 CSSP-A Certification
External Referral Eligible