Location(s): MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Accomplished professional who has demonstrated expertise, experience, and leadership abilities related to managing the implementation, functional release and support process for the GRC tool, RSA Archer. Work independently with multiple process owners in Enterprise Security Services for Archer, and act as the liaison with the IT team to ensure requirements are collected, prioritized, and implemented in accordance with a shared platform governance model.Essential Responsibilities
- Interacting with Enterprise Security Service Process leads, developing framework for understanding requirements and prioritizing enhancements. Establish and manage enhancement support processes with key stakeholders. Identify power-user opportunities for Security Process Owners, and assist them in performing those power-user functions such as developing dashboards, reports, and metrics, within the Archer platform.
- Responsible for working with the IT team to develop and establish a Release cycle plan for Archer implementation for Enterprise Security Services related enhancements and projects.
- Developing functional documents in collaboration with the Enterprise Security Services Process owners articulating requirements for all enhancement requests. Partner with Process leads to develop, maintain and enhance training plan and documents and drive training with the end user community.
- Interacting with the IT team in estimating effort for development of enhancements and break-fixes.
- Review and approve solutions for Enterprise Security Service enhancements proposed by the Technical support team.
- Facilitate status meetings providing and managing agendas, minutes, action items, and decisions. Drive continuous improvements of Archer with Process leads and end user community.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a concentration in computer science, technology, or business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Information Security / Information Technology / Information Risk Management / Business Continuity with 5 years of experience in leading Archer platform implementation.
- Experience partnering with technical teams to implement platform functionality.
- Working knowledge of risk management, information governance, third party / vendor risk, security policy and standards, business continuity (i. e. TPRM, TSCM, Policy, Compliance), etc.
- Should have a blend of business process expertise to go along with functional understanding of Archer capabilities.
- Project management experience with system implementations and other change events through a clearly defined methodology.
- Deep understanding of IT/IS GRC concepts, standards and processes.
- Self-starter; Good negotiation skills; Collaborative and a team player; Deep experience in continuous improvement of functionality and processes.
- CRISC / CISA / CISSP / CISM preferred.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 70080:Security Governance & Risk Svc || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 18504
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org