Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis; TX - Amarillo
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Sustainment Framework Position. Drives strategic integration and alignment of processes, data, and systems that impact multiple business and/or functional areas. Responsible for defining solution strategy and design principles, and ensuring the alignment between the business needs and technical solutions. Provides functional and technical support for all future SAP deployments and other continuous improvement projects. Balances the needs/requirements of multiple organizational entities in facilitating demand management and prioritization.
- Business Integration: Serves as the enterprise owner for processes, data, reports, and/or applications within a designated high-complexity area. Is a key liaison to business areas. Ensures technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs. Identifies and implements multi-faceted improvement opportunities and enhancements that cross organizational boundaries.
- Role & Process Design and Governance: Defines and maintains change controls for enterprise process & configuration design documentation, role assignments, performance measures, reports, and training. Manages governance material updates and system configuration. Applies current knowledge of functional, technical and industry trends to recommendations/solutions.
- Value Realization: Designs reports and tracks measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, benefits realization, and adherence. Establishes/leads consulting teams in the investigation of root causes and remedial action plan design/implementation.
- Demand Management & Prioritization: Facilitates the demand management/prioritization process for continuous improvement opportunities associated with business processes, reporting, and systems across the enterprise. Drives consensus on business priorities to support enterprise strategy and technology roadmaps. Serves as technical resource for business teams to help define, estimate and recommend optimized solutions.
- Program/Project Management: Serves as integrated solution designer and project lead for enterprise continuous improvement initiatives, enhancements, or special projects. Translates business needs into system requirements through effective cross-functional collaboration with multiple stakeholder levels. Works with IT and business partners to ensure proper implementation.
- Coach and Mentor Team: Provides coaching and/or work direction to business area integration consultants and analysts on an-on-going basis. Effectively communicates and trains solution deployment-driven changes to super users and business area users to drive adoption.
- BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; 6SIGMA or other related certification preferred
- 7 or more years related business area/industry experience (Gas/Electric Utility preferred) or SAP/equivalent ERP use and implementation experience
- Deep knowledge of leading practice technology and process solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences; analyze and translate complex business scenarios and language
- Leadership, change management and program management experience
- Experience in configuring, administering, deploying, upgrading, and supporting systems and integrating new technical and process solutions into existing systems
- Proven success gaining cross-functional consensus on large strategic and portfolio management initiatives
- Direct experience in developing functional specs for SAP configuration
- Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, CIS, Risk, Finance, Economics, Business Intelligence, or similar deep analytics education or experience preferred; MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, Risk or other Business focused degree highly desired
- PMP certification or other formal project management/process design training
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel and MS Visio experience
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis; TX - Amarillo || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 55300:Entrprse Transformation Office || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 16921
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com