PurposeProvides technical support and analysis in a broad range of Information Technology areas including planning, design, development, programming, scripting, installation and support of SMUD’s Enterprise Content Management applications; ensures stable, accurate, and reliable environment that meets the needs of the organization.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, MIS or a related field or 5 years equivalent experienceExperience
: 1 to 3 years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in a technical capacity in the area of day- to-day design, development, programming, implementation, and support of enterprise applications.Knowledge and skills of:
- Intermediate concepts and methods for development of enterprise applications; methods and techniques of programming and scripting; applicable software applications and databases.
- Have good knowledge of SQL, relational databases, scripting like PowerShell, Java and other object oriented languages.
- Ability and interest to learn and adapt new skills.
- Configuring enterprise software, programming/development support; express ideas/facts clearly and concisely to individual or groups, taking into account the audience and nature of information; communicate effectively orally and in writing; establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Major Duties & Responsibilities• Designs, develops, implements, tests and maintains Enterprise Content Management systems by utilizing development and support tools, data migration, forms and reports.
•Provides technical documentation and support on interfaces, forms, reports, workflow and document imaging.
• Agile working environment & works with cross technical / functional teams as necessary.
•Analyzes the need for modifications and enhancements to existing enterprise applications; impacts to business processes.
•Provides technical support to enterprise application systems and solutions; troubleshoots user and system issues.
•Supports functional analysts in requirements validation, identifying test cases, developing training information and use of procedures.
•Reviews work activities associated with various projects in accordance with established task objectives and schedules, as outlined in the project plan.