Provides overall executive administrative support. May provide support to the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules appointments and keeps executive informed of meetings, events and matters of importance.
- Coordinates meetings and other business related functions.
- Prepares and assembles correspondence, reports, forms and presentations on behalf of executive or department.
- Processes third party vendor invoices for payment and coordinates periodic accruals for accounting purposes.
- Prepares and reconciles expense reports.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence such as faxes and email.
- Maintains executive files and retrieves documents, records and reports.
- Answers, screens, and routes telephone calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of responsible, executive administrative work experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior planning and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Ability to adjust schedule and/or work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.