Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Test, repair, convert, and troubleshoot basic problems in SEL products in accordance with defined procedures or guidelines under the direction of more experienced technicians.
2. Provide basic product technical support to SEL staff and customers.
3. Develop and maintain knowledge in SEL processes and products in order to ensure product quality and integrity
4. Work within established safety and quality standards.
5. Model, teach, and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
6. Understand. Create. Simplify.
7. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
Electronic assembly experience and/or skills
Good reading, writing and math skills
Knowledge of SEL products
Completion of PH Specialist training
Knowledge of Windows and computer hardware
Good analytical and judgment skills
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Experience with computer controlled test equipment
Process improvement experience
Basic DC, AC, digital electronics knowledge
2 year electronic engineering technology degree or equivalent
Lewiston, ID- This position is located at SEL’s newest, state of the art manufacturing facility in Lewiston, ID where you'll enjoy an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: country space, freedom from traffic, easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests, as well as great schools and universities.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled.