The Mission, Operations, and Infrastructure Protection Division within Leidos has an opening for an experienced chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive (CBRNE) commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) equipment maintainer in support of US Government stakeholders positioned within the Continental United States. This position will be located at Aberdeen Proving Ground - South with expected travel at approximately 10% to US destination. Due to federal contract regulations, US citizenship is required and either hold a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
Expected to execute CBRNE COTS and GOTS equipment calibrations and preventive/corrective maintenance in both garrison and field environments. Make direct liaison with active US Army units to conduct operator and sustainment level maintenance. Interface directly with original equipment manufacturers for external support or maintenance actions that exceed contractor capabilities. Execute master work schedules and provide direct input into an automated logistics management system for work performed, work to be performed, and all equipment technical data as required. Conduct equipment shelf life management, configuration management of software and hardware, and calibrations. Interface with training staff as necessary to facilitate equipment maintenance training to program stakeholders. Research and gather relevant project data, contribute to the development of technical documentation and equipment readiness reports, respond to customer inquiries, and verify product technical quality.
Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Interface with military units and conduct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance site visits.
- Use an automated logistics management system to generate, track, update, and close out maintenance work orders, provide reporting as required, and maintain accountability of property.
- Load and unload trucks, receive materials, wrap, label, and ship equipment and supplies.
- Inspect, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and perform quality control for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Conduct shelf-life and warranty management for CBRNE detection, identification, and response equipment.
- Complete inspections of unit equipment and open and track work orders.
- Ensure compliance with all hazardous material regulations.
- Travel to military sites and conduct preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Conduct equipment inventories.
- Complete all required training and maintain certifications
The candidate will assist in the development of in-process review briefings, review, comment on, and develop training-related documents, plans and reports, draft technical papers, work closely with project teams, monitor cost and schedule of projects, participate in project evaluations, respond to customer inquiries, and verify product technical quality. The candidate will be required to support regularly scheduled meetings with the customer to identify current and future needs, and to recommend improvements where necessary. Qualifications:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA degree Recent OR relevant CBRNE maintenance experience. Leidos Overview:
- Military/DOD experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain a SECRET level clearance.
- Ability to perform extensive travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with team members, senior managers, and clients.
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office suite of tools
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.