To assist with the following:
operating and maintaining of the department models; analyze current and past financial data and performance; prepare financial reports and projections; evaluate capital expenditures and depreciation; provide investment, leasing and breakeven analysis; prepare and monitor debt compliance matters.
* Assist and perform financial and budgeting activities, which include, but are not limited to:
* Collecting from various department’s subject matter experts and/or developing modeling assumptions,
* Validating assumptions and inputs used in the models,
* Maintaining documentation and organization of model assumptions along with approval and sign-off by management,
* Proofing results for reasonableness, expected output, and consistency,
* Performing comparison, variance, and trend analysis on various business cases, assumption sensitivity scenarios, and regulatory impacts,
* Performing alternative evaluation studies in support of major project initiatives, regulatory changes, and loan applications,
* Clearly present and communicate results to team members
* Assist with the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reports, which include:
* Monthly budget variance reports to assist with identifying inconsistencies and trends,
* Management performance reports,
* Rating agency documents
* Debt services reports
* Credit monitoring/reporting on vendors and key credit suppliers
* Benchmarking reports
* Various other cost reports as needed
* Assist with the preparation of documents for loan applications and loan draws
* Maintain documentation and records of financial transactions and monitors compliance with covenants, terms and conditions
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned.
Some travel and work outside of normal business hours. While working in certain areas of the plant, there is the potential for exposure to hazards typical of an industrial working environment. Must be able to follow established protective measures including wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Must be able to work and access all locations of the plant and grounds. Must be able to climb stairs.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business equivalent. Additional training in financial management or an advanced accounting or finance degree is desirable. Electrical utility or related industries experience preferred.