Location(s): MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Provides HR-related solutions and support to business areas. Partners with HR Consultants and other HR organizations to analyze business area requirements and implement related programs and services. Works with business area customers to resolve HR related issues in compliance with company policies/practices and state/federal laws and regulations. Essential Responsibilities
- Acts as a resource for business area customers on a wide range of human resource issues. Provides accurate, timely and consistent interpretation and counsel pertaining to compliance with company policies/practices and state/federal laws and regulations. Assesses the impact of changing business practices and reports results to leaders.
- Represents the business area on HR related projects and teams that develop and implement enterprise-wide HR initiatives, policies and practices. Serves as a subject matter expert for foundational HR data analytics. Collaborates with HR Consulting team and cross functional teams to solve business problems and implement new opportunities.
- Works independently and with the internal teams and external HR organizations to research applicable policies, practices, laws and regulations to ensure that customers are provided with sound, consistent and defensible solutions.
- Designs and conducts analysis of key HR operational data. Assesses and anticipates trends and new regulations. Recommends actions to adopt new processes, practices and policies when warranted.
- Interprets HR metrics data and creates key communications/presentations guiding leaders to take needed actions. Keeps leadership abreast of new trends and the business impact of updating practices and policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of HR experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Basic knowledge of HR laws, practices and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and basic understanding of data structures and query tools.
- Ability to travel and work irregular hours when needed.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Human Resources & Employee Svc || 84260:Workforce Analytics || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 17324
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com