Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
2. Provide support to Regional HR Manager in the areas of WHS, HR Administration, Recruiting, Learning & Development, and other areas as required.
3. Modify and update applicant, candidate, employee, and/or organisational data accurately.
4. Respond to applicant, candidate and employee concerns and needs.
5. Manage confidential files and other privileged information.
6. Under close supervision, follow area processes and work instructions.
7. Understand. Create. Simplify.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Current student studying a degree in Human Resources
Proficient knowledge of MS Office
Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion in handling sensitive information and data
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Knowledge of WHS legislation