Leidos seeks an Industrial Energy Adviser to both market and support energy-efficiency projects with large industrial businesses in both the Massachusetts and Rhode Island area. This exciting position offers a very unique career opportunity for a dynamic person with excellent outreach, sales, communication and organizational skills to promote energy efficiency projects to large industrial customers.
The person in this position broadly markets Energy Efficiency programs to large industrial customers and will require the ability to identify efficiency opportunities, calculate energy savings, maintain customer relationships, and deliver presentations. The candidate should have basic general knowledge of building systems, industrial systems, construction practices, and/or the energy efficiency industry. Must be highly motivated, well organized, self-starting, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and work well in a team setting.
• Performing energy saving calculations related to the operation of different types of energy using systems within the industrial and commercial markets with a strong emphasis on lighting systems.
• Identify efficiency opportunities while having the initiative and interest in keeping up-to-date on energy efficiency technologies
• Communicate technical issues across the project team
• Provide and present technical advisement to client's regarding the design, procurement and installation of energy efficient equipment
• Advise clients on processes that ensure continuous demand-reduction.
• Typically requires BS degree and 0-2 years of prior relevant experience
• The ability and desire to be: productive, accurate, organized and
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and statistical knowledge and skills using Excel Ability learn proprietary energy management systems
• This position requires a valid driver's license and physical ability to perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy efficiency measures.
• Ability to be self-starting-demonstrate initiativeincluding the ability to collaborate well in a supportive team environment.