You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Work under the direction of the Supervisor or Enterprise Learning and Organizational Development
Responsibilities Instructional Design
- Work with Subject Matter Experts at all levels of the organization to conducts needs assessments for analyzing training requests
- Systematically plan and manage multiple learning projects that follow a structured ISD process
- Design and develop Web-based training content using e-learning software that meets the needs of the learner and the organization
- Design, develop, and deliver instructor-led classroom training content that meets the needs of the learner and the organization
- Conceptually structure content in a way that optimizes learning
- Facilitate classroom training
- Recommend programmatic solutions to the business based on a complex review of factors
- Including training needs, performance issues and organizational goals
Program Coordination and Support
- Facilitate employee programs such as New Employee Orientation and other in house and vendor run programs
- Provide support to HR and other business initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred: Master’s Degree in Adult Education, Web-based Instructional design, Communications, Public Relations, English or related field
- Proven project planning and management for multiple concurrent projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that support facilitation of input from multiple stakeholders
- Experience facilitating classroom training sessions
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.