IT Application Analyst
Job Requisition Number
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Experience may substitute for education up to four (4) years.
Notes to Applicants
The IT Application Analyst will be responsible for administering, monitoring, and maintaining Austin 3-1-1 enterprise Customer Relationship Management system (CRM – Motorola CSR). Under general direction, the analyst will provide CRM IT system support to the Client Relationship workgroup and City of Austin departments. The analyst is also responsible for configuration and service delivery options changes to the mobile application and citizen web intake form. The analyst is part of a team responsible for keeping the system available 24/7/365.
- The City of Austin employment application is an official document; incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Please be sure to detail on the application all current and previous employment that you wish to be considered as part of your qualifications.
- The Employment Record should be complete with job titles, employment dates, job duties, functions, and responsibilities for each position held. Gaps in employment must include an explanation and dates of unemployment. Starting salary will be based on overall relevant experience from your application.
- Résumés will not be accepted and statements such as “see résumé” will not be accepted. You may use “N/A” for fields that are not applicable.
- Please note that Austin Energy may close the job posting at any time after 7 days from the date of the initial advertisement. Once the job posting has closed, applications cannot be changed.
If you are selected as a top candidate:
- Your skill level in some of the competency areas for this job may be assessed through skills testing.
- Verification of your education (which may include high school graduation or GED, undergraduate and/or graduate degrees) will be required. You must provide proof of education from an accredited organization/institution.
- If you are identified as a top candidate and are in the military or a veteran, you will need to provide a copy of your DD-214 prior to confirming a start date.
- If you are selected for this position, and meet the City of Austin Driving Standards in the City of Austin Driver Safety Program, you may drive when necessary to multiple locations as part of your regular job duties. Otherwise, you are responsible for getting to and from these locations.
- This position requires a criminal background investigation.
- This position is categorized as Essential Personnel with the City of Austin. Essential staff are required to work during emergencies or bad weather if they are scheduled to work and, in some cases, when they are not scheduled. Essential employees ensure the continuance of key operations in order to maintain the safe delivery of electric service for the City of Austin.
- Work hours may include after hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Shifts may change according to departmental needs.
- Employee may be required to work additional hours outside of regular work schedule.
- This position is considered FLSA Exempt. Exempt employees are salaried and, except as provided, are not eligible for overtime compensation.
$27.61 – $35.83
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with some flexibility.
- Austin 311 is a 24×7 business unit and some evening, weekend and holiday shifts may be required.
- This position is considered “essential” which may require you to work outside of normal business hours.
Job Close Date