Location(s): CO - Denver
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Cross-trained on rebate processing and load management programs. Focus primarily on C&I and small business programs. Adjust activities based on program seasonality and peak periods. Perform activities to ensure accurate and timely processing of customer CIP/DSM rebate applications. Coordinate operational activities to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the load management program. Manage relationships with external vendors and suppliers and internal departments. Recommend programmatic and process improvements. Assure that all information is complete and accurate. Essential Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed application review of all applications to ensure proper equipment is being rebated. If problems are identified, work with marketing or sales to identify and implement corrective actions. Assure that all information is complete and accurate. Respond to customer and equipment dealer inquiries as requested.
- Work with Load Management Specialist on the installation and maintenance of business program. This involves the distribution of work orders, switches and replacement boards to the installation contractors. Conduct contractor training in association with Marketing.
- Coordinate processing of work orders and invoices for installation, maintenance and service calls of programs.
- Settle all disputes with customers in regards to credit adjustments or property damage related to installation or operation of the switch. These disputes are settled directly with the customer or this position acts as a liaison between the customer, Xcel Energy Claims department and the installation contractor.
- Identify and recommend process and system changes to improve CIP/DSM operations and customer service. Provide supporting training and communication as needed.
- Support Load Management Specialist on load management control days. This includes communicating with call center representatives on customer issues, cancellations, faxing orders to contractors, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including special projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years experience working in customer service, technical support or related field
- Demonstrated job performance
- Must be customer focused, self-motivated, results- and team-oriented, flexible and able to work on many different tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Two year post secondary education
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Denver || CO - Denver || United States (US) || Public Service Company || 52285:Managed Accts PSC - Team A || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 16894
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com