SRP is one of the largest public power and water utilities in the U.S. providing electricity to approximately one million customers in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Since its founding in 1903, SRP has fostered a culture of stewardship and customer service consistently ranking as an industry leader in customer service according to J.D. Power. SRP continues to adapt to its changing business environment by seeking innovative ways to reimagine utility service and the provision of critical resources essential to the life and economy of Arizona.
Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, the Manager of Integrated Creative will lead a team of videographers, photographers and graphic designers cross-functionally to maximize collaborative efforts and results driven creative solutions. This role will lead design and collaboration with internal team members and external partners in areas of marketing, analytics, content and vehicle delivery, project management and events. This role is responsible for managing a large capacity of projects simultaneously while also managing, mentoring and growing the creative team. With an innovative outlook, exquisite attention to detail and flawless design execution, the Manager of Integrated Creative is a seasoned industry expert who thinks conceptually and acts strategically — empowering the brand through creative expression.
- Interpret the existing brand guidelines and current vision and lead the unification of the brand look & feel everywhere we engage with our audience.
- Overseeing the creative design process and translate strategic objectives into effective, results-driven creative concepts and communication across a range of possible disciplines
- Conceptualize multichannel campaigns that have an extended shelf life to support product launches, community-driven events, corporate communications and objectives.
- Serve as a cross-functional partner who asks the right questions and brainstorms solutions with a strong sense of initiative and follow-through
- Build relationships with stakeholders and promote awareness and collaboration between Marketing, Analytics, Content Strategy, Vehicle Delivery and Customer Experience teams.
- Lead a team of videographers, photographers and integrated graphic designers overseeing their performance while providing clear and objective feedback to further develop their skills
- Lead and inspire team to be: customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented.
- Maintain a high-level view across the business. Understand the complexities, dependencies, and opportunities beyond our immediate team.
- Educate, inspire, and motivate colleagues across the organization to help them understand, protect, and sell the strongest creative ideas to clients.
- Keep abreast of new technology, resources and trends affecting the creative industry and share this knowledge across the organization
- Articulate and defend strategic thinking and creative direction, to audiences of varying levels, size, and backgrounds, including to team members, senior leadership teams, and C-Suite.
- Lead creative process integration and collaboration between multiple teams
- Dive deeply into the user experience and competitor strategies to identify and activate meaningful insights; and communicate those insights effectively along with proposed actions and remedies.
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
See additional information.
Minimum of seven years of experience
Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Design or related field.
- Strong background in integrated marketing and graphic design with multi-channel delivery
- Excellent strategic thinking skills coupled with strong intuition and a creative outlook
- Forward thinker who can read the market, conceptualize new ideas, and articulate a clear plan and path forward.
- A deep-seated curiosity and willingness to be brave and try things that might be out-of-the-box.
- Extensive and current knowledge of the digital media landscape, including the major players and dominant trends that are shaping the delivery of content, media, and service offerings across a variety of channels and new platforms.
- Capable of P&L accountability at a department level to manage and drive a budget that supports company priorities while minimizing spend and maximizing resources.
- Experience in an omni-channel environment, with an intimate understanding of a complex and dynamic customer journey.
- Proven ability to recruit, supervise, motivate and retain a first-class team and a diverse staff who share a commitment to the goals and culture of the company
- Experience developing, mentoring, and coaching teams to perform at exceptional levels of collaboration and achievement.
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude and desire to roll up your sleeves in jump in with an ability to move quickly in pace with a dynamic, intense environment.
- Responsible, accountable, and loyal with an incredible work ethic.
- Incredible interpersonal skills and desire to collaborate intensively and extensively with colleagues.
- Expert working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Microsoft Office applications. Video editing software and animation and motion graphiocs software a plus.
Requisition ID: 8886
EOE - SRP encourages a diverse workforce
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Retirement pension
• Paid vacation
• Parental leave
• Holiday pay
• Sick leave
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• Wellness programs
• Pre-tax benefits
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Tuition assistance