We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Manager of Power Supply Contracts & Audits in the Power Supply Department. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Planning and Power Supply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
5. Keeps abreast of accounting and regulatory issues impacting Santee Cooper and Duke Energy PPA charges; communicates regulatory issues and their impact on the cooperative to management as appropriate.
6. Present analyses and recommendations to Central executive staff as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles
2. Knowledge of utility accounting
3. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
4. Practical application of analytical skills
5. Interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
6. Highly detailed oriented a plus
7. Project-management skills a plus.
8. This position requires travel of approximately 10% - 15%. This includes travel time as needed to attend conferences and training necessary to keep abreast of industry changes as need to perform the job responsibilities.
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
CPA License, MBA, or similar advanced degree preferred
5+ years of audit experience preferred
3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
2+ years of electric utility experience preferred
Central Electric Power Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.