Do you have experience in marketing, network communications and cybersecurity? If so, we invite you to apply to our Marketing Program Manager position. We are excited to have you join our team and work for THE most innovative company in the electrical protective relaying industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead and participate in the development of outbound marketing plans related to assigned products and solutions.
2. Own and execute product launch plans and contribute to the development of collateral and new product launch activities including messaging and product naming.
3. Act as a single point of contact for marketing projects that require collaboration between Research and Development, Sales and Customer Service, Engineering Services, and other divisions.
4. Contribute to and execute marketing strategies.
5. Develop metrics and measure success of marketing campaigns and activities.
6. Maintain a working knowledge of all SEL products and product application.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, or related experience
Minimum 4 years of technical marketing experience in product marketing, product management, or business development in high-tech business-to-business product/services business
Working knowledge of network communication systems (wireless and wired) and/or cybersecurity, preferably in the context of electric power systems
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries and in a team environment
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Understanding of the types of marketing needed across the product lifecycle
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Willingness to travel up to 25%
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test results
B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related field
Pullman, WA- SEL’s corporate office is located in Eastern Washington where you'll enjoy an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: country space, freedom from traffic, easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests, as well as great schools and universities.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.