Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Provide accurate and timely support to Facilities Services Director and Property Services Team. This position can be filled in either Denver, Colorado or Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Support Facilities Services Director and Property Services Team in the identification, research, and initiation of new procedures and projects to enhance Property Services including the analysis, investigation of cost reductions and potential revenue generating concepts. Provide performance monitoring of all Property Services contracts and contractors. Work effectively to provide a safe, flexible, functional, and efficient physical environment for Xcel Energy employees.
- Working with the Facilities Services Director and Property Services Team, develop and implement analysis, strategic plans, alternatives, and recommendations which meet Xcel Energy’s corporate initiatives.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and communication of procedures, policies, and standards for operations and maintenance projects, preventative/predictive maintenance, work request process flow, energy management and facility related environmental issues.
- Participate in the development of operations and maintenance project schedules with appropriate capital and operating budgets. Ensure ongoing participation and communication across the organization.
- Assist in the performance of financial modeling and accounting in conjunction with cost/benefit, life cycle analysis, and alternative scenario analysis for capital and operating projects.
- Utilize knowledge of codes and regulatory compliance issues to act as a liaison with city government officials relating to building and fire codes, permitting, building regulations and environmental issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Business, or related technical area (6 years related experience may substitute for the degree)
- Proven analytical and project management experience relating to commercial and industrial facilities or equivalent areas
- 3 years experience in facilities management in a corporate environment, or business systems programming, business or accounting experience.
- Familiarity with the following building operating systems; BAS, HVAC, Chillers/Boilers, SAP, work order systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Capital and Expense Budgets
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Denver || CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Human Resources & Employee Svc || 42640:Facility Services North || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 17294
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org