Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL – Energy is seeking an Outreach Coordinator to join our Program Development and Implementation team. This position will be based out of Boise, Idaho.
Tasks May Include
- Trade Ally (installing contractors) management – 50%
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and other marketing channel partners, customers, clients, and others
- Execute elements of Trade Ally Training Program
- Work closely with subcontractors and Trade Allies to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified
- Provide logistical support for marketing/sales meetings and events
- Provides resources and support for Trade Allies, contractors, and customers
- Customer recruitment and education – 15%
- Implement marketing tactics for energy efficiency programs directed toward key constituencies
- Market engagement – 30%
- Build relationships with assigned groups and organizations through a variety of media
- Assess individual market opportunities and adapt diverse tactics to motivate audiences to action and establish metrics for gauging impact
- Grow DNV GL presence in local market - 5%
- Client/utility relationship development
Company & Business Area Description
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1 year of customer service or sales support experience required
- Experience running or coordinating outreach promotions and campaigns preferred
- Familiarity with lighting technologies and mechanical systems present at small business or commercial buildings a plus
- Working knowledge of project and lead tracking tools
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to support Program Manager and serve as a main point of contact for utility client
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
- Excel skills including pivot tables, simple look ups and graphing
- Ability to apply MS Word document templates
- Ability to apply MS PowerPoint templates
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates with Trade Allies & customers
- Leads small meetings, trainings, and PR events
- Communicates with impact, authenticity and empathy
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% locally and domestically
- We conduct pre-employment background and drug screening
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!