Power Scheduling Coordinator
Join a leading-edge energy management company. American PowerNet is looking to add a skilled person to its electric power scheduling team located in Wyomissing, PA. The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Power scheduling experience with any of the following markets: PJM, NYISO, ERCOT, MISO, CAISO and/or ISONE.
- Understanding of ISO Procedures and Systems related to trade entry, confirmation, and bilateral schedules
- Ability to analyze and evaluate energy transactions to ensure that all relevant aspects including energy price, volume, and counter party, meet contractual terms
- Knowledge of the characteristics of products bought or sold on electricity markets
- Competence with mathematics and technical concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Visual Basic.NET a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, engineering, or other relevant degree.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please reply to:
Attn: Human Resources
45 Commerce Drive