You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Develop, implement and promote new and existing quality programs. Oversee the integration of quality management principles and best practices appropriate to the ISO-NE “Operational Excellence” strategy. Serve as catalyst for on-going improvements in business performance through implementation of a comprehensive set of controls and performance measures. Also oversee the Company’s business continuity program.
Provide leadership, direction and oversight for quality and business process improvement activities across the organization:
- Increase corporate knowledge of Quality Standards, industry quality practices and train support staff in Quality practices
- Integrate quality management principles and best practices as appropriate
- Develop new and modify existing enterprise-wide measurement and quality improvement programs
- Develop Business Unit "Quality Representatives"; coordinate and oversee their QMS related activities
- Work with project teams to move process improvement opportunities to successful implementation
Provide strategic direction and oversight for the enterprise issues tracking tool:
- Support requests for use of tool to support business process automation
- Oversee the CAPA management process to ensure timely resolution of reported issues
- Ensure proper functioning of the application to include scheduled maintenance
Provide leadership, direction and oversight for the Company’s Business Continuity Program (“BCP”):
- Oversee and integrate business continuity principles and best practices as appropriate
- Ensure companywide awareness of the business continuity program and strive to envelope it into the Company’s culture
- Bachelor's Degree in a field such as Business, Operations, Finance or Economics is required
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or Finance is desirable
- 10+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., business process development, development of measurement and quality improvement programs or their equivalent, business continuity program development)
- 5+ years supervisory/management experience
- Power system and market operations in an open market preferred
- Professional business continuity certifications desired
- Expertise in causal analysis, data analysis, trend analysis and improvement practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Strong facilitation skills 10+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., business process development, development of measurement and quality improvement programs or their equivalent, business continuity program development)
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.