Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead root cause investigation and implementation of preventative actions.
2. Facilitate cross-functional teams to address quality issues and to brainstorm solutions.
3. Perform data analysis, identify trends and align KPIs.
4. Lead, encourage and support employee engagement in problem solving activities.
5. Train and promote the use of SEL quality tools within assigned areas.
6. Support business initiatives to meet operational objectives.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles. 8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Stand and walk for extended periods
This position is located at SEL’s newest, state of the art manufacturing facility in Lewiston, ID where you'll enjoy an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: country space, freedom from traffic, easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests, as well as great schools and universities.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.