Location(s): MN - Minneapolis
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Responsible for daily management and business results for assigned team as well as product strategies as assigned. Work with peer team leads and managers to improve business processes, conduct strategic planning, and strengthen working relationships with key business partners. Manage all aspects of product life cycle to meet or exceed P&L or DSM goals across C&I and/or Mass Market segments. Manage all aspects of the assigned portfolio's strategy, marketing mix, communications, training, and support needs. Drive effectiveness of product delivery and customer satisfaction. Has supervisory responsibility for a team of product managers, marketing assistants, and/or channel managers. Essential Responsibilities
- Implement all aspects of portfolio's marketing mix including: pricing, sales channels, launch activities, acquisition and retention, life-cycle management and customer migration paths. Manage all aspects of daily product portfolio issues across segments to meet goals. Provide work direction to achieve goals.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for a team of product managers, marketing assistants, and/or channel managers that includes daily work direction, exception management, goal setting, performance management, including the ability to hire and fire, and employee development.
- Responsible for the corporation's product market vision, plans and status to meet product segments' needs and product goals. Oversee and ensure all portfolio strategies meet corporate and customer needs.
- Develop budgets, sales forecasts, DSM and profitability goals. Track the progress of each portfolio (P&L) and product against target. Accountability to product P&L. Responsible for ensuring team and programs are being implemented within regulatory policies and requirements (specific for each state).
- Drive and champion recommendations to Product Development of new technologies available. Ensure product content and prices are accurate.
- College degree required.
- 7 years of experience in marketing, product management or product development is required.
- 2 years of progressive team and peer leadership with excellent communications skills and proven results.
- For DSM portfolio management, 2 years’ experience with regulatory requirements and conservation programs is mandatory.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 51505:Director DSM and Renew Ops || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 17342
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org