The Production Manager will manage the daily operations and production activities for the Moss Landing Energy Facility and will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all permit conditions, safety, health and environmental programs, local laws, ordinances and standards.
- Manage the operational shift schedule to ensure that proper operational coverage for each shift is provided throughout the year.
- Identify plant upgrades and modifications designed to enhance safety, reduce operating cost or improved the operability of the facility.
- Be readily available to respond to and manage the resolution of plant starting issues and other equipment limitation events as they occur outside of the daily normal working schedule.
- Maintain good employee relations. Address employee problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Completes annual goals setting and performance appraisals of direct reports. Addresses performance issues of direct reports as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline or a related technical field or equivalent trade school, industrial facility, military service, or technical training schools will be considered that are related to electrical power generation plants.
- Minimum of ten years of direct experience with the operation and maintenance of combined cycle and other types of power generation plants.
- GE 7FA combined cycle power plant experience is highly desirable.