Under general direction, the Program Manager is directly responsible for the formulation, evolution, and communication of the strategic vision for programs for Slipstream, formerly WECC.
Primary & Essential Responsibilities
1. Oversee the activities for WECC’s programs
Assist with the development of annual program plans, propose and track goals, develop budgets, establish operational metrics, and develop promotions and programs that are in line with the market and that will help further the reach of efficient Energy saving products in the market.
2. Qualify and conduct technical analysis of proposed energy efficiency projects.
Review energy efficiency improvement projects submitted in conjunction with incentive pre-approval requests to quantify anticipated energy savings. Utilize administrative support staff to facilitate communications with clients and project tracking.
3. Participate in long term program planning and evaluation
Manage the evolution of the program including changes over time to ensure cost effective delivery objectives are met.
4. Coordinate with external parties, such as sponsors, governmental agencies, and national affiliates, on program issues and develop partnerships that benefit the program and represent WECC at regional and national conferences, for example American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE), Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE), etc., as appropriate.
5. Develop and manage staff.
Supervise, coach, mentor, develop, address performance issues and conduct annual performance reviews for assigned staff.
6. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time to time.