The Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) Property Management department seeks a detail oriented individual for our Project Coordinator position. The position will have an emphasis in department capital finances. This will include managing department capital project budgets, ensuring up-to-date tracking spreadsheets, processing payments, and owning historic capital spending data. We invite you to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate activities as necessary to meet project objectives.
2. Work independently to manage small projects and assist with large cross-divisional projects.
3. Create and maintain project files and project tracking records.
4. Track and report project measures as appropriate; such as project expenditures vs. budget, progress vs. schedule, and quality related measures.
5. Drive consensus decisions among project stakeholders and team members.
6. Audit and report compliance with applicable processes.
7. Present project cost and schedule status to management.
8. Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Up to two years related experience
Proficient in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent communication skills
Exceptional coordination, organization, and administrative skills
Attention to detail
Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
Ability to learn technical concepts
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Knowledge of Project Management skills, techniques, and terminology
SEL’s corporate office is located in Eastern Washington where you'll enjoy an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: country space, freedom from traffic, easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests, as well as great schools and universities.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled.