SEL seeks an innovative and passionate sales expert to expand and develop customer relationships in the United Kingdom and across Northern Europe. If you are looking for an opportunity sell world-class power solution products and systems and build relationships with customers around Northern Europe, then this position is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead business development efforts in assigned territory to introduce SEL products and services to new and existing customers through visits, demonstrations, training courses, and telecommunications contact.
- Teach and partner regional leadership and employees to quote, sell, and support customers with products and solutions that add value for them.
- Develop sales forecasts and strategic plans and perform activities to meet/exceed those plans.
- Plan and execute strategies to achieve breakthrough orders with un-served customers.
- Collaborate with others in SEL to contribute to product specifications and literature.
- Participate in SEL marketing and sales activities, industry technical meetings, and conferences.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of all SEL products.
- Maintain customer database for customer sales and application information.
- Continuously identify, measure, follow, and improve marketing, sales, and engineering quality processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in technical sales and business development related to power systems
- Experience working directly with end-users, distributors and sales partners
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Experience using SEL products
- MBA or Masters Degree
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories is operating in over 50 countries around the world! We are looking for Sales Engineers to join our European offices, with a preference for this position to be located in Reading, Stafford, or Leeds in the United Kingdom.
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.