You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
The position is primarily responsible for working with technical lead, business users and data architect to understand the data/analysis needs and develop BI and data mart based solutions to meet those needs. This person is also responsible for post deployment support.
Design, development and maintenance of BI Analytics (OBIEE):
- Work with business analysts, business users and technical lead to identify their information needs
- Design, develop and maintain the business model mapping and presentation layers in the business intelligence platform
- Design, develop and maintain the meta data for business intelligence
Design, development and maintenance of ETL Views:
- Work with Data Architect and Technical Lead to design the ETL view to transform the source data into data mart/data warehouse tables
- Train the end users about the new data and releases
- Communicate with users on outages and BI release updates
Production Support of BI Platform and ETL Views:
- Production deployment of the OBIEE and ETL view code
- Develop and share sample queries for each data set and/or BI release
- Monitor and work with other IT support personnel to address production issues related to BI and Data Mart
- Bachelor’s Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics (with Computer Science focus)
- Business Intelligence Development Experience (4 – 6 years)
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience in metadata management
- Business model mapping/Universe design and development in Oracle BI
- Software Development Experience (2 - 3 years)
- Software development experience in large projects
- Experience in the design and deployment of corporate reports
- Experience with the design and tuning of complex SQL statements
- Experience dealing with Business Users either performing Business Requirements gathering or conducting Product/Customer Support is required
Other desirable skills:
- Dashboards development/Visualization skills
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.