Cross Texas Transmission, LLC (“CTT”) is a transmission‐only electric utility in the ERCOT region of Texas, regulated by the Public Utility Commission of Texas. CTT owns and operates 345kV transmission assets in the Panhandle region of Texas. CTT’s facilities include a field operations complex in Amarillo and critical control centers located in Austin. The Austin location also serves as CTT’s corporate
headquarters for legal, IT/OT, planning, accounting and regulatory compliance. This position will be
located in the Austin office.
This position serves as an administrator and coordinator for compliance affairs at CTT. The Senior
Compliance Analyst supports compliance across the organization and assists in authoring, editing,
managing and maintaining all documentation related to regulatory policies and procedures. While this
position reports administratively to the Director of Compliance, the Senior Compliance Analyst works
directly with the other CTT departments including IT/OT, accounting, regulatory, planning, operations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee all compliance policies and procedures including all documentation compiled for compliance evidence.
- Maintain, develop and administer CTT’s compliance software for the related activities of document management, training development and delivery, policy and procedure reviews and evidence collection. CTT’s software systems include AssurX, SharePoint and an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application currently in the implementation phase.
- Coordinate all regulatory reporting for ERCOT, Texas RE, NERC and FERC.
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge of ERCOT Nodal Protocols and Operating Guides, NERC Reliability Standards and other applicable regulatory rules as needed.
- Act as the program manager for all audit activities including internal, external and mock audits as needed.
- Assist with development and publication of training materials associated with CTT’s compliance policies and program requirements.
- Support records management for associated training activities related to compliance requirements.
- Periodically attend regional ISO and RE meetings representing CTT and may occasionally attend national‐level regulatory compliance conferences or workshops.
- Prepare filings, create and edit policies, procedures and other documents in support of compliance obligations for CTT subject matter experts.
- Support routine compliance program meetings by developing meeting agendas, materials, presentations and logging minutes.
- Assist in monitoring costs associated with compliance and support compliance budget development
- and updates.
- Create memos, letters, reports, specifications, procedures, policies, and related items.
- Provide cross‐functional support to the IT/OT, accounting, regulatory, operations and maintenance groups as requested.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Candidate should have excellent technical writing skills and a strong foundational knowledge of
electric utility regulations. Must be self‐motivated, disciplined and possess effective skills necessary
for the job as described. Additional skills include verbal communication, organization, critical
thinking and superior capabilities with modern business software applications and document
management strategies. An understanding of utility business principles, managing regulatory
compliance programs and control center operations is required.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- High School diploma required with Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering
- Management or equivalent work experience in related discipline.
- Ten years of progressive experience supporting compliance in the electric utility business.
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Previous experience with AssurX, SharePoint and ECMs is a plus.