Gexa Energy/NextEra Energy Services is one of the fastest-growing retail energy providers, delivering innovative energy solutions with affordable electricity plans, including 100 percent renewable energy plans to more than 1.1 million residential and business customers throughout North America.
Position Specific Description
Come join our Marketing team in expansion! We are seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist - Commercial who has a passion for marketing and communication initiatives in the Energy space.
The Sr. Marketing & Communications Specialist will serve as a liaison for marketing activities which include programs and initiatives that focus on the Small Commercial and Direct channel such as residential and commercial aggregations, complex products and other large scale deals. This person will be responsible for determining marketing strategy, developing sales collateral, drafting marketing communications and serving as the key marketing representative of the organization to the customer.
The "best-fit" candidate will be an experienced marketer possessing the business skills to develop marketing strategy, the leadership skills to lead cross-functional teams, and the "go-to-market" skills to successfully plan and launch new programs.
At NextEra Energy our people are our biggest asset. Apply today and make a difference!
This job works closely with marketing senior leadership, customer service, product/pricing and operations to increase the impact of current retention and loyalty programs, develop new retention programs and/or segmentation strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages all retention and customer loyalty programs
• Manages internal processes and external vendor resources to design new and/or enhance current retention programs
• Designs and implements new customer retention programs that build increased customer retention rates and improve customer lifetime value (CLV)
• Develops marketing and engagement strategies to retain customers, build strong customer relationships, increase retention, and improve revenue and profitability
• Builds partnerships with internal organizations to ensure smooth implementation and optimized experience for customers
• Champions market and customer research activities to improve the value proposition of retention programs
• Operates as an integrated team member in marketing to develop retention program communication strategies, implementation plans, marketing campaigns, customer segmentation, research, and performance measurement
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience:5+ years
• Master's - Business Administration
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Organization: Gexa Energy LP
Location: Houston, Texas
Other Work Locations: Texas
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to AskHR@NEE.com, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.