Leidos Corporate Information Security Office is looking for a Senior Technologist for Cybersecurity to lead the Office's Tools and Technology team. The Senior Technologist will work closely with the Information Technology Services team to develop the strategic direction of the organization leading the Cybersecurity efforts. The focus will be ensuring the strategy is properly focused on next generation security technology and services. This Strategy Leader will also drive thought leadership across the organization.
- Define and communicate the strategic direction factoring in the people, process and technologies needed to enhance the security posture of the organization.
- Evaluate current toolset and how they integrate with the current and future processes.
- Collaborate with Information Technology Services team to determine ways to enhance the security of the corporation and our customers.
- Serve as the lead working with the community building awareness of current security capabilities and ensuring accurate evaluations of our positioning in the market against competitors
- Master's degree with at least 15 years of experience (or Bachelor's degree with at least 17 years of experience) in Information Technology / Cybersecurity related field.
- US Citizenship with active SECRET clearance is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in building and managing security solutions strategy programs.
- Strong knowledge of Cybersecurity technology and the security market, as well as current / emerging technology trends.
- Strong connections with key security vendors and industry leaders.
- Ability to apply strategic and forward thinking concepts.
- Ability to effectively write and communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to clearly articulate positions on a variety of issues.
- Ability to be candid, open and consistent.
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others.
- Ability to demonstrate a balance of speaking and listening so that neither is overly dominant.
- Ability to tailor written communications to audience, avoiding technical jargon.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with application security and threat modeling
- Experience with network security and protocols
- Experience with change management