Job Grade: Q
Hierarchy: No - We can only hire at the posted level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Responsible for administration of escalated maintenance and configuration duties coupled with automating repetitive procedures and intermediate level design and planning. Under minimal supervision, maintains the integrity of the systems and/or network environment. Lead users and technical teams in incident resolution, systems monitoring configuration, and problem analysis. Lead deployment of new systems and/or network infrastructure. Provide technical leadership within the realm of their expertise.Essential Responsibilities
- User Support – Provide in depth technical information to users as appropriate. Assist users in identifying complex technical problems and devising solutions. Advise users on available approved technologies. Work with users to develop complex systems and/or network solutions. May act as user liaison on small to medium sized projects.
- Problem Resolution – Own Asset, problem and incident management queues. Help others in clarifying somewhat complex problems; adapts or modifies established approaches. Identify and select appropriate tools, data, and analysis techniques to diagnose problems and develop solutions. Balance competing short- and long-term goals. Provide problem identification for complex production incidents. Identifies and implements solutions for complex production incidents. Provide support for systems testing and validation activities. Participate in and contributes to problem reviews.
- Technical Support – Act as a technical project leader or multiple technologies. Perform software installations and upgrades to systems and/or network infrastructure. Schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established policies and procedures. Analyze system requirements and performance of hardware/software systems, and develops specific measures to increase the overall efficiency of these systems. Ensure systems integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions. Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
- Communications – Write and present reports, and proposals for internal and external audiences. Interpret other viewpoints and assimilates them into work processes. Formally transfers technical or administrative knowledge to others. Actively participates in regular status meetings. Prepare written status reports and responses to customer inquiries.
- Collaboration - Collaborate with business partners companywide. Build and establish trusting relationships with vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least four years of experience in system administration.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all phases of operating systems HW, SW and concepts on at least one platform.
- Has taken leadership role in small projects or parts of larger projects.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Operations || 56410:Data Protection & Storage Mgmt || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 18941
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com