Develops and executes proactive, inclusive recruitment strategies across all three company sites. Satisfies current staffing needs and consults with management to predict future talent needs. Develops practices and tools that help management ensure the best talent, both internal and external, is selected for each available position.
* Leads recruitment efforts for all Seminole sites.
* Maintains and implements strategic and modern recruitment technologies and processes.
* Develops and executes a robust diversity recruiting plan.
* Manages the Talent Management Suite contract and serves as the Administrator.
* Manages relocation, advertising and recruiting budgets and related contracts.
* Ensures delivery of complete on-boarding process, including the delivery of required anti-harassment and diversity training to all new hires.
* Manages internship and co-op program.
* Analyzes exit interview data for insights into the employee experience.
* Develops compliant off-boarding process.
* Manages the entire new hire pre-employment process including CIP background check requirements.
* Other duties as applicable to the position or as assigned by HR leadership.
Some travel and work outside of normal business hours. While working in certain areas of the plant there is the potential for exposure to hazards typical of an industrial working environment. Must be able to follow established protective measures including, wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE).
Bachelor’s degree required with five years of Human Resources experience, which may include recruiting, employee / labor relations, or talent development. Prefer at least 2-3 years of previous recruiting experience for technical positions. Experience managing contracts and vendors for technology solutions, temporary staffing agencies and contract recruiters.